Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Spring!

So it's been a couple of weeks, but I really didn't feel like I had enough stuff to share - it's really been little things going on around here.

Our kitchen is 99% done - all the electrical is working now...

...and we got all the outlet covers on...


...so the only things left are getting the appliance garage put in the corner, and a little piece of trim above the fridge.

I finally unpacked the box of picture frames and got some decorations up on the wall!

a Venn diagram that I bought Matt for Christmas,  a stitched note I made him for Valentine's Day last year, and a carving we bought in St. Lucia on our honeymoon

a napkin from our wedding


When my dad and stepmom came up, the guest bathroom looked like this, with the mirror sitting right on the vanity top:

The electrician came by last week to move the light box closer to the ceiling, and center it over the new vanity, and last night we finally got around to putting the mirror on the wall, sitting on the chair rail.

We didn't hear it crash down in the middle of the night, so I guess that's a good thing.  Matt is still a little nervous that the top corners aren't 100% tight to the wall, but I think it's because the wall isn't 100% straight.  As long as it doesn't fall down, I'm ok with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment