Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let there be light!

Our dining room was missing something.  I figured out what it was when I couldn't see my dinner.




Maybe you could tell from the last picture - it was a light!  (I guess I don't take too many pictures of the dining room)  There were the wires for a chandelier hanging from the ceiling (maybe you can see them in the middle picture), but no light.  I was looking for something a little decorative,  but that still fit in with the rest of our house.

Ahh, that's better!  With a dimmer and everything!

Let's get a little closer.

I love that the crystals make it a little more formal (hey, dining rooms can be a little more formal), but the dark metal makes it more modern, as do the crystal balls - they're not cut crystals like the older chandeliers you see.

Lots of other stuff going on around here too - hopefully more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment