Monday, June 17, 2013

Sarah's Bridal Shower

This weekend we had our first official party!  We hosted Matt's sister's bridal shower at our house, and I think I can say it was a success.

food and decorations set up in the sunroom

the sunroom

gorgeous cupcake wedding dress



Sarah, the beautiful bride-to-be

As you can see, we had a mad rush to get the sunroom painted.  I think it's my favorite room in the house right now.  The guys had a pretty hard time getting the old woodstove out of the sunroom and down the steps to the basement.

It took three of them to do it, and I had to go to another part of the house because I was so afraid they were going to drop it and I was going to have to do a hospital run.

But now that the party is over, I was able to pull some furniture from other parts of the house and set it up a bit.

Next week (fingers crossed): the deck unveiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment